What are the features of the shape of a baby tooth? What are the features of deciduous teeth? I believe this is what we all want to know and want to know.
The following medical education network Xiaobian to collect and collate the relevant information, we hope to understand the features of maxillofacial soft tissue can help.
Characteristics of the shape of the primary teeth:
(1) small size, short crown, ivory.
(2) the cervical spine is prominent and the crown is distinct.
(3) the tip of the maxillary deciduous canine is far removed from the cusp of the traditional Chinese medicine.
(4) the mandibular deciduous anterior teeth lingual ridge and neck crest than permanent anterior teeth were.
(5) the crown shape of the first deciduous molar is different from that of any permanent teeth.
(6) the size of the mesial, middle, tip, distal and tip of the second molar teeth is basically the same.
(7) root of tooth of grind grind is short, root bifurcate is big.